The indisputable kings of the African bush, lions are one of the most sought-after sightings on a safari. Their jutting chins, muscular, and barrel-chested bodies are exciting to see as it is somewhat of a primal fascination. Tanzania is a great destination to live among lions as it boasts large numbers of staringly huge, almost bear-sized lions; some parks even have tree-climbing lions! Unleash your lion king moment in this fantastic setting with this amazing itinerary. There’s tons of other experiences to look forward to, such as dining under the stars, traversing breathtaking landscapes and no shortage of photo opportunities.
Here’s what to expect living among lions across Tanzania’s famous parks and game reserves.
- Return Airport transfers as shown on the above itinerary
- Accommodation and meals as per the above itinerary
- 4 x 4 Toyota Land cruiser with pop up roof
- A private professional speaking English driver guide
- All sightseeing and game viewing as specified in the itinerary
- Crater service fee in Ngorongoro Crater as specified in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled Mineral water during safari
- Unlimited soft drinks during the safari
- Unlimited tea and coffee during the safari
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives
- Snacks during game drives
- Government taxes and national park fees
- Flying Doctor Service
- A glass of wine during sundowner
- High Resolution Binoculars
- International Flights
- Any other items of a personal nature, i.e. Telephone, Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Tips for the driver/guide highly recommended US$20 per person per day
- Any Insurance
5 Days / 4 Nights
1Serengeti National Park