Your bird’s eye view of the magnificent surroundings makes for a truly one of a kind safari experience. Flying safaris are the best way to wind down the travel hours, avoiding the endless dusty, bumpy roads, while you head straight to the heart of the action as it provides a quick, seamless trip from point A to B, giving you more time on your 8-day fly safari. It’s basically the best of your safari, from the best seat in the house.
Here’s what to expect on your 8-day flying safari.
- Return Airport transfers as shown on the above itinerary
- Accommodation and meals as per the above itinerary
- 4 x 4 Toyota Land cruiser with pop up roof
- A private professional speaking English driver guide
- All sightseeing and game viewing as specified in the itinerary
- Crater service fee in Ngorongoro Crater as specified in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled Mineral water during safari
- Unlimited soft drinks during the safari
- Unlimited tea and coffee during the safari
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives
- Snacks during game drives
- Government taxes and national park fees
- Flying Doctor Service
- A glass of wine during sundowner
- High Resolution Binoculars
- Domestic flight from Tarangire/Serengeti, Serengeti/Manyara, Manyara/Kilimanjaro. Luggage allowance is 15kg per person one way.
- International Flights
- Any other items of a personal nature, i.e. Telephone, Laundry, beverages, etc.
- Tips for the driver/guide highly recommended US$20 per person per day
- Any Insurance
8 Days / 7 Nights
1Tarangire National Park
2Serengeti National Park (Central)
3Lake Manyara National Park
4Ngorongoro Conservation Area
DAY BY DAY
SOME UNIQUE FACTS ABOUI EHIS PARK INCLUDE THE CREE CLIMBING LIONS FLAMINGOS IN THE LAKE SHORE, AS WELL AS THE GROUND HORNBILL AND THE CRESTED EAGLE